I was playing scrabble with wonderful girfriend Sarah, i was kicking her butt but she was tired so she's taking a nap, the kids went to bed too, but takes forever for them to stop their own revolution, i told them to go to bed and they tried, but later on Adam came crying cuz' something happenned and he fell asleep on my arms while i was trying to update this blog, so after few minutes of having him laying by my side, i took him in my arms and put him back on his bed, and Sarah still sleeping... so... what's the point of this? (by the way, im listening to the devil wears prada "still fly") me, a self destructive individual, that never agrees with the world and it's trash, that for more than a year and a half hated the world and itself, now i have an amazing girlfriend besides me, two kids to teach and set a good example and a reason to live, they aren't my family (officialy yet) but Sarah saved my life, the kids are teaching me patience and charity, so... again... if you did't get the point of this?... this is the point... if a miserable, full of hate and rage man against others and itself, can find the cure, can find a way to live and to die for, so that means, there's hope for me and the world, and i can say... i'm happy...
Estaba jugando Scrabble con mi maravillosa novia Sarah pero estaba cansada y se fue a tomar una siesta, los ninos tambien se fueron a dormir, pero toma por siempre para deterner su propia revolucion, les dije que se fueran a dormir, y trataron, pero Adam regreso despues llorando por que algo habia sucedido, asi que se durmio en mis brazos mientras yo trataba de actualizar este blog, pero despues de tenerlo acostado a mi lado, lo tome en mis brazos y lo lleve a su cama y Sarah sige dormida... entonces... cual es el punto de esto? (a proposito, estoy escuchando a the devil wears prada "still fly") yo, un individuo autodestructivo, que nunca esta de acuerdo con el mundo y su basura, que por mas de un ano y medio odio al mundo y a el mismo, ahora tengo una sorprendente novia a mi lado, dos ninos a los cuales ensenar y dar un buen ejemplo y una razon para vivir, ellos no son mi familia (al menos no oficialmente todavia) pero Sarah salvo mi vida, los ninos me ensenan paciencia y caridad, entonces... otra vez... cual es el punto de esto?... este es el punto... si un misero hombre, lleno de ira y odio contra el mismo y los demas, puede encontrar una cura, una razon para vivir y para morir, entonces significa que hay esperanza para mi y para el mundo, y puedo decir... soy feliz...
Things I've Learned
15 years ago
hi eden! I didn`t know that you had a girlfriend, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! But I have question she was married isn`t it???????? ok
ReplyDeleteand I am worried about you because after I read your note for me was very I don`t know how to explain to you but it was weird to read that you hated everybody and you hated yourself. I know that now it seems that you are better but the only favor I will ask you (besides the ones that I had alreadyasked you)
please keep in touch with me. Well I hope you could answer me love ya! your dearest cousin talia tellez rodriguez
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it a great feeling when a little one falls asleep on you? I still love it, and I've been a mom for over 13 years! I'm glad you could find some happiness, Eden.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I almost split a gut laughing at your url amexicanthatdoesntknow. Too funny!
Sorry, I had to repost what I wrote because I lied and said I was a mom for 14 years. Apparently I can't count anymore :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me have a nap. Thanks for all the help you've given. You are a total sweetheart. I love you.
ReplyDeleteeres muy raroo!!
ReplyDeletepero bueno despues discuto contigo
jajaja y si soy tu seguidora
aja aja
jajaja cuidat tkm
atte: nay